Welcome to "Towards Collaborative Practice. The European Conference on Youth Work, Social Innovation and Enterprise" 2015
Flying to Malmö
• Directly to Malmö Airport then taking the shuttle bus by Flygbussarna (Visit http://www.flygbussarna.se/en) to Malmö Central Station. It takes 45 minutes and costs 105 SEK (10.66Euro).
• Flying to Copenhagen (Kastrup) Airport then taking the train (Visit https://www.skanetrafiken.se/) from there to Malmö Central Station. It takes 35 minutes and costs 105 SEK (10.66Euro).
• Flying to Stockholm (Arlanda or Bromma) Airports then you continue to Malmö either by taking the train (Visit www.sj.se) which takes around 5 hours, and the prices vary from (30 Euro - 70 Euro) depending on when you buy them, or taking another flight to Malmö airport.
**Don't forget to buy your tickets before boarding on the trains.
**Don't forget to save all receipts if you want to be reimbursed.
Arrival & Departure
• Expected Arrival dates are: 23 of November (preferably in the afternoon/evening) or 24 November 2015 (early in the morning).
• Expected Departure date is: 26 November (afternoon).
• Registration time is from 8:30 - 9:45 on the 24 November 2015.
• Fill this form to confirm your participation and arrival and departure times.
Accommodation & Venue
Representing Your Organisation
During the conference you will have a chance to share leaflets and other information about your organisation. Please bring any material you want to be showcased.
Short Presentation About Yourself
Please make a one minute video about yourself, and a partnership idea you have and post it on the Facebook group.
Important Contact Persons
- Swedish NA:
Benjamin Billet: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0046 856621967
- Project Coordinator:
- Project Coordinator & Moderator
- Responsible for European Innovation Evening